Skip to content

ProcedureFlow

We want to hear from you! Let us know how to make ProcedureFlow even better!

We can’t promise that everything will be added or done right away, but we do promise to have serious dialogue with you and if we can’t do something, or do it right away, we’ll let you know exactly why. We will review every suggestion and comment that comes in, but if a suggestion has a very low amount of votes, we may let it sit for a while to see if other people would like that feature as well. Our most active discussions will tend be on the suggestions with the highest number of votes and comments.

Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the future of ProcedureFlow!

6 results found

1. Dislike

I dislike procedure flow, it takes too long to read or figure which direction to read or follow. Don't like all triangles, lines and arrows. This whole thing reminds me of computer programming class in college. There has to be a better way. The writes need to sit here in claims and actually attempt to process claims in the 2 minutes that we have and follow their work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are declining this suggestion as it is more of a comment about the contents of the flows being followed, which can be redesigned. However the theme is a valid feedback, those creating flows should sit with those following the flows to refine the usability given time constraints. On the other side, there does need to be a grace period for initial flow creation, the flows will be refined over time. The initial build takes a bit of time.

2. LADWP Website Screen Captures

Can you add the screenshots on ProcedureFlow so we can assist customers with their online account. you have this in the Ref but would be great if it also appears here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have alternate color schemes for those who get migraines with all the white.

This system is relatively new to our company and it is definitely a lot of white space. Is there any way to have a low color version or scheme?

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you to those who suggested and voted for this feature. We appreciate that a lot of whitespace can be difficult for some users. Unfortunately this functionality is not part of our current roadmap. We have a number of other large priorities before we can look at working on this functionality. It is possible however that we may revive this feature request in the future.

There are a few suggestions here for reducing light on the screen:

1. If you’re using Windows 10, change the “Blue light settings” to use a “warmer” color: fossbytes.com/how-to-use-blue-light-filter-..
    2. If you’re not on Windows 10 or want more control, check out f.lux: justgetflux.com

So sorry that we are not able to accommodate this request in the near future. Please feel free to reach out to the product manager Micah Peterson at micah.peterson@procedureflow.com or 506-343-7719 if you would like to discuss this request.

4. To-Do list functionality within ProcedureFlow

Currently I've been having to update multiple flows on a weekly basis due to the customer I support adding/modifying my team's responsibilities as they work on implementing a new project.

With the continual changes and how our shifts works, I will generally need to prioritize the work that needs to be done in a To-Do spreadsheet that we have uploaded to our Sharepoint. Although this works for us for the time being, it would be great if there was a built-in function (doesn't have to be fancy, such as a text editor that's simple as notepad built into PF) where…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adding a list of KB jargon in the help section of PF

I've noticed that KB / PF has it's own jargon (technical terms for lack of a better explanation). To better communicate with other PF editors, perhaps adding a list of jargon (or link to a site that would contain these) used in the KB industry to allow content creators to sound more professional.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add multilingual support

It would be great if ProcedureFlow had support for multiple languages. I would envision that there is a toggle switch somewhere on the top right, or in the settings to switch back and forth between languages. Someone would still need to write the content in both languages though (auto translation would be amazing however!!) .

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProcedureFlow