Skip to content

ProcedureFlow

We want to hear from you! Let us know how to make ProcedureFlow even better!

We can’t promise that everything will be added or done right away, but we do promise to have serious dialogue with you and if we can’t do something, or do it right away, we’ll let you know exactly why. We will review every suggestion and comment that comes in, but if a suggestion has a very low amount of votes, we may let it sit for a while to see if other people would like that feature as well. Our most active discussions will tend be on the suggestions with the highest number of votes and comments.

Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the future of ProcedureFlow!

45 results found

1. Better Usage Reporting

Need better reporting to help us understand how procedure flow is being used. Report ideas that are relevant to us include frequency of login by user for a time period (month, year), and most recent log in. For flows - number of times viewed, to help identify which flows have the most traffic.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to use Images in popups

Currently only able to use text in pop-ups.

For example, being able to use images can allow us to put screenshots in the pop-ups which will cut down on going back and forth from Procedure Flow to another program the user uses.

It makes it more efficient.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to add files, such as word docs, instead of having to list them as URLs.

One of the teams I am currently doing a flow for uses a certain template throughout the process of working a ticket. They need to be able to access that template and save a copy for each ticket. It would be nice to be able to add the word doc itself, instead of having to link a URL for them to access this template. It would save time, since with the URLs, they have to enter in their login credentials each time to access where it would be located. It would work for other templates etc that other teams I…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add print option

Would like to see an option to format and print maps - paper copies would enable quick visuals to aid in team discussions

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Object Spacing auto-formatting

As a PF content creator, I use my own set of conventions when it comes to spacing between objects and spacing minimum spacing between objects and the top and left sides of the flows (for me it's 2 squares from the sides and I find that 4 squares between objects makes look tidy and gives enough space to add text in lines for question objects). The ability to have an auto-formatting button based on personal criteria or a standardized object placement convention would be nice.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email Notifications when the process changes

On behalf of a customer:

"I’ve been tasked with finding a way to notify team members when changes have been made/approved in ProcedureFlow.

Ideally, I would like to have an email go out to all the members who would be affected by a change – either when it is approved, or periodically (ie: weekly/monthly) to let them know that changes have been made and that they should review them.

I have been looking thru the Help section and checking the blog for info, and I see that ProcedureFlow was designed to reduce the number of email notifications by having the…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create the ability to view a list of all flows not linked to any flows.

I'm currently working on a project where I am currently creating a lot of flows as fast as I can using knowledge from multiple sources, and some of them are unaccurate or out of date.

This results in redundant flows, multiple flows for the same thing, etc. So I end up with flows floating out there that arn't linked to anything and are most likely not required but when linking flows, searching between flows, etc, they'll show up among all the other entries with the same keywords (or letters). I always thought it handy to have the ability to view…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email notification for approval request to approver.

Email notiication whenever approval is required, case is we constantly have to bug the approver by email or verbally please approve my changes.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Being able to import flows from one entry point to another

Have begun using multiple entry points and created unique flows for multiple departements. However some of the work from one departement is being shifted to another. I can re-create the flows into the other entry point, a time-consuming prospect but it would be such a time-saver to be able to import them.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatic right angle arrow creation

When you connect two shapes with a diagonal line, have it automatically create a right angle.

Also, when re-sizing shapes that have one or more angle arrows, don't knock out the elbows, should be able to move shapes vertically or horizontally without popping out the elbows at the other end.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option for Dark Mode/Theme

By design, there’s a lot of whitespace in ProcedureFlow. It be easier on the eyes if there was an option to toggle it to be dark-grey-space instead. Many applications are moving towards providing this option.

Example: https://material.io/design/color/dark-theme.html#

The benefits would include: reducing eyestrain, decreasing battery usage on mobile devices, and having a more modern look.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Saved drafts expire or ability for admins to delete other user's saved drafts under Approvals

In my organization we have some users with drafts that are months or years old listed under Approvals > Draft. Some of these drafts are saved for accounts that have been disabled because they no longer work for the company, so they will continue to be listed there forever. Either a long term expiry date, perhaps 1 year, or the ability for admins to delete drafts would help clean out this list.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to hide process until user 'clicks' on precondition.

This would be used to help keep the look of the main procedure flow clean and simple and it would also help with future data collection when that ability is realized.

For example, Procedure Flow could track which parts of the process were used and how often encouraging customer to invest in that area of the process.

This would also aid in developing a hovering disposition code which can change by virtue of what area of the process was 'clicked' (accessed)

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shared Entry Points

Create an entry point of shared flows that are common across multiple entry points. Especially relevant in areas where we are looking to standardize procedures.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make Arrows and Shapes Connect "Magnetically"

This is an idea that we have to make arrows and shapes connect faster by having them be almost "magnetic". Is this something you the users would like too?

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to have one user create multiple drafts.

Just recently I had to create several big changes to existing flows however those new flows would only be going live in a week.

But a few days before the draft was to go live, another procedure required a change and needed to go live asap. That obviously caused an issue since if I were to make the change and approve the draft, everything would go live, including the changes that were not meant to go live.

At the time I had used a co-worker's PF account to make the asap change and submit it and then I approved it.…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Report that shows the names off all sub-flows in an Entry Point

I'd like a report that displays the names of the sub-flows that are in an Entry Point. It doesn't need to show hierarchy, although that would be fantastic.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create an option to check off which steps of the flow have already been completed to make it easier not to get lost in more complex flows.

In BlueSource, we have boxes next to each step to put an X in indicating that we've already completed that step. It'd be nice to have a similar option in Procedure Flow. Maybe you can click on a box to put an X over it to show we've gone through that already OR maybe you click on it and it turns gray? Just something to help us keep track of where we are in the flow. Especially with more complex resolutions, it's very easy to lose your place. And it can be very time-consuming to have to start over. This…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it easier to change shapes

I would like to see an option where I can keep the text I have already typed and formatted to remain if I decide to change the shape (without having to copy/paste, drag a new shape, etc)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Save a work flow as a .png graphic file

I would like to be able to save a flow as a graphic .png file so I can imbed the graphic into a document. I recognize that there are alternatives to capturing a graphic. However, if this is a relatively simple thing to do, it would eliminate the number of steps I need to take to incorporate the graphic into my document and speed up this process considerably.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3